The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil

beekay414

23 hours ago, Forge said:

I think he's struggling big time, but yesterday wasn't on him. Not a lot he could do on most of those. 

But he's an average goalie who has come back down to where he has been most of his career is all

I think it’s going to be incredibly interesting if Schmid continues to answer the call. I hope Lindy woukd have the courage to go with the kid 

27 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think it’s going to be incredibly interesting if Schmid continues to answer the call. I hope Lindy woukd have the courage to go with the kid 

I'm pretty sure Schmid just goes back down again when blackwood is back

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think that would be ridiculous. 

He's on an emergency loan and doesn't require waivers. I don't think that they'll carry all three and they aren't going to risk Blackwood to waivers heading down the playoff stretch run 

You wanna know how I know we need a new head coach after this season? Because we've fixed absolutely none of our issues in-season. The same things that plagued us week 1 of the regular season are plaguing us in March. Late period goals against, uncovered backside goals allowed, misplays at center ice, power play still being an absolute cluster****. 

We're winning in spite of Lindy Ruff, not due to him. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil