The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Nah. Can't let one play negate all the good he's done today. He's been really good. 

I'd be surprised if he's back in the lineup if Graves is healthy. 

He basically just gave Lindy all the evidence that boomer needed to be feel correct in being afraid to play him. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd be surprised if he's back in the lineup if Graves is healthy. 

He basically just gave Lindy all the evidence that boomer needed to be feel correct in being afraid to play him. 

If Lindy lets one play overshadow an entire game, he's even more of a geriatric moron than I thought. 

Graves has been awful this series. Hold veterans to the same standards you hold rookies to. For ******* once. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's like Jack before Jack got shot happy. Everyone knows he's trying to pass. It's unreal. 

The 30 goals this year feels almost accidental. It's like the one year where Palms hit 30. I kind of feel like it will be a career high for Bratt 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Also, the penalty shot was bull****. That was played about as perfect as you could've asked from Dougie. He didn't even make contact. Martinhook just sucks. 

It was a straight stick lift ffs

Just now, Forge said:

The 30 goals this year feels almost accidental. It's like the one year where Palms hit 30. I kind of feel like it will be a career high for Bratt 

He'll never see 30 again. Not without a philosophy change. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Also, the penalty shot was bull****. That was played about as perfect as you could've asked from Dougie. He didn't even make contact. Martinhook just sucks. 

Yeah...that sucked. I feel like they just call the penalty no matter what when that happens and its stupid. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah...that sucked. I feel like they just call the penalty no matter what when that happens and its stupid. 

Should be reviewable. If you can review offsides 30 seconds before a ******* goal, I think that call needs to be reviewable. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil