The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

beekay414

So tomorrow with that second pick, I'm thinking: 

• One of the goalies. Apparently we talked to Gajan a ton, so thats the one I would keep an eye on. I have no issues if we go goalie in the second round. 

Guys I'd be interested in: 

• Carey Terrance. I think he'll be available
  • Gracyn Sawchyn. May be gone
  • Ramsus Kumpaleinen. Should be there. I think he's a little more of a long term prospect, but I think there's some legit 2 way middle six center vibes there. 
  • Anton Wahlberg. I think he'll be gone. 
  • Felix Nilsson. 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lots of scouts don't see him as an upside player. Seems like we went the safe route here. Hopefully he works out better than Chase Stillman, the last time we went "safe." 

My take on him was also that he was basically a middle six, two way. But I think he's a righty, which is nice. 

Pronman actually had us taking him here in his 7 round mock so I had looked into him a bit at that time. I dont mind the pick, just shocked that we didn't go center. That's the reason I didn't include him on my list - I thought we were going to go center. 

McKenzie list had him 44, so that's nice lol 

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?