The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Nah, goal 4, Nico was slow as **** to diagnose too. He's faced 14 shots ffs. He's been absolute dog**** tonight.

That's not a save I expect him to make, tbh.  That's a defensive play I expect Marino to make

Just now, Forge said:

That's not a save I expect him to make, tbh.  That's a defensive play I expect Marino to make

I don't expect him to make that save. I do expect him to think he can make it tho. He made no attempt at it. That's loser ****.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Schmid has 10x the natural talent that Daws does.

His biggest flaw has been rebounds. If he gets that under control, he's going to be really, really good. 

I think he'll be up and down for a couple more years, but I didn't even like daws as a prospect. He's actually managed to exceed my expectations lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

His biggest flaw has been rebounds. If he gets that under control, he's going to be really, really good. 

I think he'll be up and down for a couple more years, but I didn't even like daws as a prospect. He's actually managed to exceed my expectations lol

Schmid should never be in any trade conversations. He just needs time. Daws can go. We need a real goalie coach. Get Marty on the god damn ice to teach Akira. Marty was the best I can recall at rebound control ever. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far