The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

beekay414

Hatakka and Misyul can do what Bahl does, if not better. I'm not concerned about losing him whatsoever. That and we'll likely sign a veteran to bump guys down the lineup. I wouldn't be surprised if we go hard after a top 4 LHD now.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Hatakka and Misyul can do what Bahl does, if not better. I'm not concerned about losing him whatsoever. That and we'll likely sign a veteran to bump guys down the lineup. I wouldn't be surprised if we go hard after a top 4 LHD now.

I expect that they are going to make a play on a defenseman in free agency. 

Hatakka maybe 7th d because he requires waivers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I expect that they are going to make a play on a defenseman in free agency. 

Hatakka maybe 7th d because he requires waivers

Hatakka is absolutely the 7th dman. I just posted this but I wonder if Brady Skjei would be our main target for the left side. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

You cannot convince me that HF is any better than Twitter or Facebook chats lol

I don't even mind if people hate the trade. I get why people don't like it. But at least be reasonable about it. I mean, dude legit is saying we "gave up the farm" for markstrom and that we gave up more for him than we did for Cory lol 

I don't even mind if people hate the trade. I get why people don't like it. But at least be reasonable about it. I mean, dude legit is saying we "gave up the farm" for markstrom and that we gave up more for him than we did for Cory lol 

He's the same dude that's been calling Markstrom mediocre right? 

Then you have the Bratt for Saros dude lmao. Then the other dude that's just living in lala land with pretend trades that don't exist like trading 10 overall for a cheap Saros lol. There is no reasoning with some of these dudes. 

I think my favorite thing of that thread is Jim calling the board predictable lmao. Pot, meet Kettle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I wonder if we're after Brady Skjei

The only problem is that for as much cap space as we have, the money that is out there is insane. Utah has like 40 million in space after rfas lol 

Free agency is going to be pricey. 

There aren't many cap strapped teams, but I'd love to target one for a potential cap clearing move

Posted (edited)

Jim: "Kevin Bahl is a premium asset"

Lol he's just a **** stirrer. This I'm 100% certain. He can't tell his head from his *** half the time. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?