The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

beekay414

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I swear to god if NJDevils26 keeps deleting my ****, I'll make sure I get banned from HF so I can never post on that cesspool again. I hate that other people are able to squabble back and forth but the moment I do it it's a problem. 

I thought you may have had one deleted. I saw on the board that you were the last one to post in a thread, but by the time I had clicked on the thread, a post from you was nowhere to be seen lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought you may have had one deleted. I saw on the board that you were the last one to post in a thread, but by the time I had clicked on the thread, a post from you was nowhere to be seen lol 

I literally posted something, went to edit it and then got an error message, it was that quick. I was seething.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Any way we can swindle McGroarty into demanding a trade to Jersey? lol

I don't know that he really cares where. Seems like he mostly just wants to play so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets moved to a bad team. 

The problem is that like Gauthier, I'm not sure Winnipeg is getting dollar for dollar here (I mean, I like Drysdale as a prospect, but the shine had come way down before that trade to Philly) and I don't think they want picks. I think they are going to target guys who can come in now and play. 

Would you trade Mercer for him? 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Probably. I'd try to use Seamus Casey+ first tho but that probably wouldn't cut it.

Trading Casey to Winnipeg right after he signed his ELC would be diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Trading Casey to Winnipeg right after he signed his ELC would be diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty lol 

lol yeah I didn't consider that and Fitz is a nice dude so it's probably not even on the table. I'd rather try to use #10 overall than MercDawg tho. I believe in Dawson and we need him to contribute towards a cup. McGroarty is perfect for us tbh.

Dare I say, I'd use Gritsyuk before Mercer too. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wheeler mocked us sennecke. 

The athletic has consistently tied him to the devils

I'd welcome it. Not my first choice but he's got size and offensive upside. If he cleans up his skating some, I think he has a better ceiling than the HF guys believe.

Edited by beekay414

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?