The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I'd welcome it. Not my first choice but he's got size and offensive upside. If he cleans up his skating some, I think he has a better ceiling than the HF guys believe.

I watched some cut ups....the skating has come a looooooooooooong way over this year as he has gotten used to the new size. 

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

lol I really hate HF Devils fans man. They complain about our defense and then when we're linked to someone, they piss and moan about who we're tied to and say **** like Marino is just as good as Pesce. 

WHAT man? I like Marino but he's not anywhere near as good as Pesce. I feel like these dudes just wanna ***** for the sake of bitching. They want to make the perfect signing/trade or just do nothing at all lol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol I really hate HF Devils fans man. They complain about our defense and then when we're linked to someone, they piss and moan about who we're tied to and say **** like Marino is just as good as Pesce. 

WHAT man? I like Marino but he's not anywhere near as good as Pesce. I feel like these dudes just wanna ***** for the sake of bitching. They want to make the perfect signing/trade or just do nothing at all lol.

I like Marino too. Personally , I wanted to trade either him or Siegs to have a more balanced D . 

Who do you think would flip sides? 

Also, how do you post tweets now?! 

I'm not going to complain about it, but the pesce thing is extremely weird unless they are happy to let one play the left. 

That Marino contract is going to look really good when guys like zadorov are earning 6 and Pesce is earning 7.25

But that's going to be a formidable defense

14 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

wtf does that even mean lol.

i made the new tab , copied and paste 

The last link you posted - 

https://x.com/iamhockey1/status/1805266317320032305?s=46&t=y7j1V1GMJY1RCwBXO9Ebjw

When you paste it, take out "x.com" and replace it with "twitter.com" 

https://twitter.com/iamhockey1/status/1805266317320032305?s=46&t=y7j1V1GMJY1RCwBXO9Ebjw

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Instead of x.com, you replace the x and put twitter in. How old are you? lol

Oh, you guys meant literally 🤣🤣🤣 

Got it 🤣

• Like 1