The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far

beekay414

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Eh, it's Edmonton's 2025 2nd so it's basically a 3rd. Marino's reputation must not be great league wide. 

He's just super limited. No offense, pure transition defender. 

Three second round picks next year now though. Will do a good job making up for the lack of first, especially if we are decent and that first is in the 20s

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well, Pesce will cost more. But I think they are going to go a cheap fill on LHD with someone like Dillon 

Yeah but I don't think it'll cost a lot more. I'll take Pesce for 1-1.6 Million more since his impact is likely much more impactful. It's negligible for me.

He's just super limited. No offense, pure transition defender. 

Three second round picks next year now though. Will do a good job making up for the lack of first, especially if we are decent and that first is in the 20s

I do believe, contrary to HF opinion, that Fitz knows what he's doing.

• Like 1

Eh, I can live with it. LIS, I don't think he's going to age horribly. At his worst, he's going to be a cerebral, penalty killing 3rd pair dman and his value will come from the growth next to Luke. As we've seen, too, there are always avenues to getting out of these deals. As long as we maintain good relationships, teams will do us a solid and take these guys off our hands.

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far