The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Then there's no deal to be made. We move on, simple as that. 

Grier has to be careful here. I think this thing is teetering just a bit on him if he doesn't do something about the ask. 

Toronto and NYR have already bowed out after looking into Timo. 

Supposedly Carolina has a good offer on the table, but now they are being linked to Schmaltz quite a bit and there was talk they could target Kane on their HF board. They are either starting to look elsewhere or they want to put pressure on San Jose via these leaks, but Arizona adding Weber's contract makes me think that Arizona is going to make a move or two fairly shortly (they needed that contract for cap floor purposes). 

Vegas isn't a real contender for him. St Louis would be kind of a cool on the fly destination, but if they aren't putting their own first round pick into the offering then it's not really that appealing. 

NRD said that Vegas thought they had a deal in play for Buchnevich, and if Buch really is available, that is a very viable alternative I'd be just as happy to spend on. I'd give as much for Buch as i would for Timo. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

LOL 

Hilarious turn of events. All devils...monster opportunity hughes, stoned....mercer hits the post....Kings finally get a shot on goal and it's a wide open breakaway that they bury. 

What’s going on with the defense? They don’t let up a lot of shots but there’s so many great opportunities. Either a breakaway , 2 on 1 or a guy in front of the goal with an open shot 

20 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What’s going on with the defense? They don’t let up a lot of shots but there’s so many great opportunities. Either a breakaway , 2 on 1 or a guy in front of the goal with an open shot 

The first one was just an awful change. Don't know how there was such a bad change. 

The second one was a bad giveaway by Jack with a weird pinch by Severson. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far