The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far

beekay414

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Friedman mentioned us as possibly looking at Vrana. 

Man...lot of variance there. Could be a phenomenal pick up, or an awful one lol 

I'm not giving up anything meaningful for him. If it's something like Miles Wood and Andreas Johnsson (salary filler those two) plus Nolan Foote and a 3, I'm in. If they want a 1, they can get bent.

Edited by beekay414

If the Devils beat Vegas or lose in OT, they'll go an entire season without a regular season loss vs the Pacific.

There is a 5 point gap between the Hurricanes and Devils, who both have 81+ points, for the Metro lead. There is a 9 point gap, in the West, between the top seed and the bubble. Un-friggin-real. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not giving up anything meaningful for him. If it's something like Miles Wood and Andreas Johnsson (salary filler those two) plus Nolan Foote and a 3, I'm in. If they want a 1, they can get bent.

I think Detroit would retain and the cost wouldn't be bad at all. I'm very intrigued, but it carries so much risk 

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I would kill to get our hands on Boone Jenner at his current contract. Plug him in at 3C in Haula's role and we're running 3 high quality forward lines.

He would cost a ton. But if we missed on Timo, I'd be all in to pay on vrana with retention at a small cost and then over pay like crazy on jenner

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far