The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?

beekay414

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, Mikey may or may not be a complete and total POS, but he rounded into a very solid 4th line guy 

Idt we’ve heard any new news on this…

and speaking of this and since he was recently back; I know charges were dropped against Stevens, but was it likely he did it? 

3 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Idt we’ve heard any new news on this…

and speaking of this and since he was recently back; I know charges were dropped against Stevens, but was it likely he did it? 

No idea, tbh. I try to ignore that kind of stuff until there is something definitive

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Kulikov reunion?

I imagine it has to be something like that. Depth piece with no roster constraints in the playoffs. I can't see them adding anything in terms of the top 4 or a top 9 scoring forward for that matter either. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I imagine it has to be something like that. Depth piece with no roster constraints in the playoffs. I can't see them adding anything in terms of the top 4 or a top 9 scoring forward for that matter either. 

Good thing is we no longer have to wait to find out lol

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Markstrom is a Devil, Pesce next?