The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I bet we see nights where Pesce is on his off hand. We may not be getting Dillon so I wouldn't be surprised if we're talking about something like...

Siegenthaler-Hamilton, Pesce-Nemec, Hughes-Kovacevic

I wouldn't doubt it. 

Going to be an interesting feeling out period. I kind of didn't expect this degree of turnover lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Went from a franchise record for points in a season to 10th overall pick and Fitz went full FAFO mode lol

There's a part of me that is a little concerned that Fitz is over doing it lol

Like, things beyond control did happen so I don't want too much put into last year 😂 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There's a part of me that is a little concerned that Fitz is over doing it lol

Like, things beyond control did happen so I don't want too much put into last year 😂 

Well, as I said earlier, it's also a new system. Let Keefe cook. I think we're gonna be a problem if we stay healthy. I don't like Fitz overdoing it with the drafting but I'm fine with what he's doing to the current roster. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The meme posting on hf with regards to Fitz's infatuation with size is top notch right now

I haven't gotten to page 33 yet but they better let my Fetch gif stay IRT Hisch13r trying to make Boqvist happen again lol.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Dillon isn't quite a done deal like Pesce but I'm really hoping we pull him. Would be awesome. Apparently has 4-6 suitors but I'm hoping he wants to play for Keefe and in a defensive system with 5 other studs.

I'm not sure who the fall back option would be. I'm looking almost exclusively at the big guys who hit things lol

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!