The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think the guys over on HF realize just how good we'd be with a goalie like Ullmark. They keep saying he's a Markstrom, Kuemper or Oettinger type goalie. Yeah, no ****. We'd be really good with those guys too.

Yeah, even if he is that guy, that's fine for me. I also know he has the upside to be a .938 guy lol. 2 years, 5 million, and he has an ntc that covers half the league. He won't be expensive

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, even if he is that guy, that's fine for me. I also know he has the upside to be a .938 guy lol. 2 years, 5 million, and he has an ntc that covers half the league. He won't be expensive

Good enough to win you a cup (especially with our blue line in front of him) and a contract that doesn't hinder your flexibility at all. It's a smart move to make and we've seen Boston work with us before. They may even be interested in Blackwood though they're probably better off rolling Swayman and a cheap back-up.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Eh I think Walsh can be a good offensive 3rd pairing RHD and potential PP2 QB. 

I think that ship has mostly sailed. I think walsh is probably an NHL player the same way Colton White is. On an awful team, maybe he gets some run, but he's probably even a below replacement level third pair guy. 

I don't know why he's such a disaster defensively. Not sure if that's an effort thing or what. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!