The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

Chris Tierney signed 1 year for the NHL minimum. What a weird career for that dude. Had that two year peak and then his career just died. 

Assuming that he's basically going to be the 1C in Utica or he'll be the 5C for Jersey and was signed as a backup option for a possible Mikey suspension 

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Chris Tierney signed 1 year for the NHL minimum. What a weird career for that dude. Had that two year peak and then his career just died. 

Assuming that he's basically going to be the 1C in Utica or he'll be the 5C for Jersey and was signed as a backup option for a possible Mikey suspension 

Probably a better use of vet min for a team with cup aspirations and a forward roster crunch than Boqvist. 

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m a fan of the potential Palat-Haula-Holtz line. I think pace of play and Palat and Haula taking care of the dirtiness would help Holtz a lot. 

What do you think would be the best top 6 line with Holtz in it ?

I don't think he's going to be in the top 6. I don't know how they are going to put him in over toffoli and mercer on the right (nevermind that Timo and bratt have also spent more time on the right). I'm not even sure holtz will make the team, tbh. 

If they are just going to intermingle the top 9 like crazy, the palat / Hughes / holtz line was very good in the preseason. I'd be curious to see more of that

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!