The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

https://x.com/bigheadhcky/status/1691206372690661376?s=46&t=y7j1V1GMJY1RCwBXO9Ebjw

Everyone this season with 40+ goals and 150+ Hits:

— Alex Ovechkin
— Timo Meier

One of the best power forwards in hockey.

I know his numbers weren’t great in the playoffs but I became a big fan with his physicality. He’s going to feast this year. 

Edited by Rainmaker90

Hockey season is back, baby! Josh Anderson SZN!!

I know the New Jersey Devils showed interest in him last season, and I don’t know if that’s changed with the acquisition of Timo Meier, but they can serve as an example of how an Anderson trade to a contender could work. The Devils have been slowly giving more and more to Alexander Holtz – the No. 7 pick in the 2020 draft – but unless he takes a big leap this season, the Devils might come to the conclusion he doesn’t quite fit their window, which is right now. If the Canadiens could leverage Anderson as a win-now proposition into a young player with growth potential, they will surely do it. It might not be Holtz, but it would likely take someone like him to convince the Canadiens to move Anderson because I don’t think he is viewed as someone they absolutely have to trade.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I know the New Jersey Devils showed interest in him last season, and I don’t know if that’s changed with the acquisition of Timo Meier, but they can serve as an example of how an Anderson trade to a contender could work. The Devils have been slowly giving more and more to Alexander Holtz – the No. 7 pick in the 2020 draft – but unless he takes a big leap this season, the Devils might come to the conclusion he doesn’t quite fit their window, which is right now. If the Canadiens could leverage Anderson as a win-now proposition into a young player with growth potential, they will surely do it. It might not be Holtz, but it would likely take someone like him to convince the Canadiens to move Anderson because I don’t think he is viewed as someone they absolutely have to trade.

Canadian markets are insane lol

22 hours ago, Forge said:

I do not want to hear anymore of Josh Anderson or Brock Boesar anymore Lolol 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

@Forgehow do you post Twitter links to show the tweet?

Just copy / paste the link, but give it a second to actually embed before you hit submit. 

So on twitter, click embed post, copy the link, post it in the message box and wait for it to populate the actual tweet in your draft (can take a moment somettimes) 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just copy / paste the link, but give it a second to actually embed before you hit submit. 

So on twitter, click embed post, copy the link, post it in the message box and wait for it to populate the actual tweet in your draft (can take a moment somettimes) 

I’ve been doing that . It hasn’t been loading like it was before 

I copy the link, past me it, wait and nothing. 

it’s been like a week