The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm trying to temper expectations given that it's liiga and so many top prospects from there flame out, but kid just looks legit

I'm definitely tempering my expectations since he's probably got a Kuzmenko-esque shooting percentage right now lol but it's a promising start for someone people were torn on.

• Like 1

Woof, bad defensive breakdown there. 

Wasn't on anyone that impacts the roster, though. Vukojevic got steamrolled and Cal Foote was nowhere to be seen. Not exactly NHL players, though the forward group was Nico / Holtz / Timo that got smoked up front 

You love to see it. Good instinct to go to the front of the net without the puck by Holtz. Make your own luck sometimes. 

Given how passive that Holtz is, linemates like Nico and Timo should work well for him. 

Also, I'm pretty sure that Hatakka is going to be a player. He's not going to be a star or anything, but I think he's going to be a legit nhl defender. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

You love to see it. Good instinct to go to the front of the net without the puck by Holtz. Make your own luck sometimes. 

Given how passive that Holtz is, linemates like Nico and Timo should work well for him. 

Also, I'm pretty sure that Hatakka is going to be a player. He's not going to be a star or anything, but I think he's going to be a legit nhl defender. 

That’s a good way to describe Holtz.