The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

1 hour ago, Forge said:

So he's either hurt, or he's not making the squad 

I'm okay with him not making the squad. He hasn't stood out at all. Let Nosek or Tierney get a 4th line spot or go get ZAR who was just let go of his PTO with the Hurricanes. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Been banging that drum since I saw him included in the trade. I think he could at least be a 7th damn, if not a bottom 3 (4/5/6)

Getting him out of San Jose may have been the best thing for his career. That program is baaaaaaaaaaad right now. Feel for Mookie, Zetts and Okhotyuk.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Getting him out of San Jose may have been the best thing for his career. That program is baaaaaaaaaaad right now. Feel for Mookie, Zetts and Okhotyuk.

I also feel like they kind of forgot about him. I'm not sure what the injury was, but he missed most of last year with something and I think they just sort of moved on for whatever reason

Just now, Forge said:

I also feel like they kind of forgot about him. I'm not sure what the injury was, but he missed most of last year with something and I think they just sort of moved on for whatever reason

Excellent job by our guys getting him added in that deal. 

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nemec should make this damn roster

He will, he'll just get sent down the next day lol

Forgetting about the missed trip, I thought that was a pretty impressive puck carry by Nemec to get that goal

Just now, Forge said:

He will, he'll just get sent down the next day lol

Forgetting about the missed trip, I thought that was a pretty impressive puck carry by Nemec to get that goal

Bahl-Hamilton
Hughes-Marino
Siegenthaler-Nemec

It's right there, man. 

I'm taking a night class on Wednesdays from end of January til end of May. It's super clutch that we only play one game this year during that time on a Wednesday lol. Will miss the start of some Tuesday/Thursday games tho as I've got a class that ends about 10 minutes before puck drop but I only live about 8 minutes from campus so I shouldn't miss much those nights.

EDIT - Of course, the regular season ends mid-April so you never know what the playoff scheddy will be but hopefully we don't get any big Wednesday night playoff games.

Edited by beekay414