The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

I feel like Foote could be good on Jack's line. He can't keep up, but Jack is just going to carry the puck 80% of the time anyway. I think Foote has a nice shot and could maybe play a little bit of a garbage man role 

Mercer on with Mikey / Boqvist is the stupid stuff I was talking about. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Haula is a ******* bum

It's so annoying that he keeps him up the lineup like that. We've had plenty of time with this experiment. There is no reason that Hughes' most common linemate should be Erik freaking Haula 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's so annoying that he keeps him up the lineup like that. We've had plenty of time with this experiment. There is no reason that Hughes' most common linemate should be Erik freaking Haula 

Erik Haula is what would happen if we put Michael McLeod in the top 6.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Erik Haula is what would happen if we put Michael McLeod in the top 6.

I'm not sure it's not worse, tbh. Mikey has somehow managed twice as many goals and just one fewer point playing on the 4th line with far worse offensive players. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not sure it's not worse, tbh. Mikey has somehow managed twice as many goals and just one fewer point playing on the 4th line with far worse offensive players. 

That's absolutely absurd. If we have an analytics department, Fitzy needs to get on Ruff's *** and get this clown off that line. It's essentially our top line because it's our best damn player.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!