The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Here's an idea. Stop playing **** like Brendan Smith and try to get an actual NHLer in the building and try, just try, to get a real goalie. 

22 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh and fire the turd on the bench. The talent isn't the issue.

I think things are going to look interesting for Lindy very soon. Things look bad with the players. I dunno WTF Jack is out there doing. There's a slight "inmates running the asylum" feel going on. 

But I think this year is toast. I'm not sure they should be making any moves they aren't designed for multiple years

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Well the good thing from this year is that we won't be investing a long term deal in Tyler Toffoli. 

I suspect he won't be here by the end of the year. We have the look of sellers 

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We're not only a playoff contender, we're on the verge of being more. Fix between the damn pipes. I do NOT want to be Edmonton, Fitz.

The problem is that a guy like Jake Allen isn't a fix. He's an upgrade, but he's not solving the problem or driving the team to the cup finals. 

Needing a goalie has to be the second most brutal spot to be in all of sports behind needing a QB