The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

We have plenty come from behind wins . 

Just like the season, games have ebbs and flows.

Not every goal is a killer. 
not every loss will eliminate us from the playoffs 

I was referring to their tendency to turtle after big events like the injury to Bedard. Their history when Nico gets hurt not great. They play soft. I don't want them to run at competitors and take bad penalties, but they have to keep the fire too. 

I'm so torn between wanting to give Holtz more time up top given how well he has been playing and keeping him with Mikey and Lazar because that line is cooking, particularly mikey and Holtz. 

Lot of credit to Holtz too. I was fine with the pick when we made it because I thought the offense would always play, in his first three years he simply didn't not have an NHL pace of play either mentally or physically and I didn't think he was going to be able to keep up with a rush heavy team. 

He's worked on the skating and it's not world class, but he's now paired it with a motor that just hasn't quit, and the results have been pretty awesome. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

We have plenty come from behind wins . 

Just like the season, games have ebbs and flows.

Not every goal is a killer. 
not every loss will eliminate us from the playoffs 

Im just being a malf

Hey we got it!

• Like 1