The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

Jack out tonight and sounds not promising in terms of outlook....

This season is probably cooked it he's out for a bit, though not bad timing given all star break. 

One of the guys on HF boards who apparently has a track record of having good info on these type of things says it's not good. 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

This season is probably cooked it he's out for a bit, though not bad timing given all star break. 

One of the guys on HF boards who apparently has a track record of having good info on these type of things says it's not good. 

I hope they’re not evaluating rehabbing whatever is the issue  or surgery .

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eh. Gonna need to see more. He could still easily be out 2 months

3 hours ago, Forge said:

You said this after no news. 

We get that he doesn’t need surgery and it’s a belief it’s arm related ( better than a shoulder injury ) and we have to wait and see. Gotta be able to see the good with the bad. 

44 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You said this after no news. 

We get that he doesn’t need surgery and it’s a belief it’s arm related ( better than a shoulder injury ) and we have to wait and see. Gotta be able to see the good with the bad. 

Doesn't require surgery doesn't mean anything by itself. Hence I need to see more. He could have required surgery and be out 2 months. He could not require surgery and be out two months. 

Problem is that we almost certainly won't get any real info from the team. Never do. He'll start to ramp up and then be ready to go and that's when they'll tell us he's good to go lol. 

I suppose if we want to say that now we know it's most likely 6 months, that's good, but as I said, if he's out 2, it may kill the season. Not sure if 2 versus 6 matters much