The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

Now, I feel like I would like to bring Colin Miller back for a year or two because that woudl be cheap...he's looked pretty solid....but I don't know where you put him. I don't think they want to play anyone on their off and Dougie / Nemec / Marino should be locked in 1-3. I doubt miller wants to come back in a 7th D role 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nah, he's 32 years old next year.  I'm out on that. I don't give you the benefit of the doubt at that age. He's slow as molasses 

LIS, depends on the cost. Not writing anything off. Not like we have an immediate in house replacement nor are there any readymade options out there for us that are cost effective. Unless the new coach is going to ride or die with 10 in the top 6 and we reallocate the $$$ into the bottom 6, I'll talk to TT.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

LIS, depends on the cost. Not writing anything off. Not like we have an immediate in house replacement nor are there any readymade options out there for us that are cost effective. Unless the new coach is going to ride or die with 10 in the top 6 and we reallocate the $$$ into the bottom 6, I'll talk to TT.

we do...his name is Alex Holtz. 

Lindy won't play him lol 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Look at the bottom half of the post lmao

lol

Eventually, we have to put that money into goaltending. Fitz is going to have to do it to save his job 

Just now, Forge said:

lol

Eventually, we have to put that money into goaltending. Fitz is going to have to do it to save his job 

It ain't gonna be this offseason. The market is dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Just now, beekay414 said:

It ain't gonna be this offseason. The market is dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It'll be the same market as right now, but maybe you can get Boston to move Ullmark (they obviously won't trade him right now). 

But he'll have to make a play. Riding this situation into another year isn't going to work, and the longer he waits, the bigger the swing has to be. 

0 5 on 5 goals the last 8 periods (not counting an empty netter). 

Our top 5 on 5 per 60 goal scorer and point scorer got 8 minutes last game and is on pace for 9 this game. 

I haven't seen Tyler Toffoli do anything positive in like 2 weeks, but we won't be seeing him get punished. John Marino has been a clusterf*** pretty much all year, they aren't going to punish him either. 

I'm just so over the Ruff thing man. 

God let this be the dam finally breaking. 

Timo deflects a harmless shot and it goes in (not going to lie though, didn't see the deflection....curious if that gets changed to Nico's goal) 

Just now, Forge said:

God let this be the dam finally breaking. 

Timo deflects a harmless shot and it goes in (not going to lie though, didn't see the deflection....curious if that gets changed to Nico's goal) 

For my fantasy hockey sake I hope.

4-1! 

bahl has really been impressing me