The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Should've claimed Prosvetov and waived Vitek tbh

I was kind of shocked that we didn't put in a claim on Prosvetov. Didn't even have to waive Vitek, could have just carried 3 for the time being. If you aren't going to make a trade, no harm in throwing bodies at the problem at league minimum 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was kind of shocked that we didn't put in a claim on Prosvetov. Didn't even have to waive Vitek, could have just carried 3 for the time being. If you aren't going to make a trade, no harm in throwing bodies at the problem at league minimum 

There has to be some kind of handshake agreement around the league with these goalie waivers amongst GMs. It makes no sense sometimes.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So the additional charge on McLeod doesn't paint him in the best light here...it's like the "he held her down" type of charge or the "he's the one that gave her the drugs" type of charge in a rape. 

This was my thought as well. I saw someone else mention that he may be the one who initiated it all by texting the others and having them join. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This was my thought as well. I saw someone else mention that he may be the one who initiated it all by texting the others and having them join. 

Yeah, it's painting him as the ringleader for sure.