The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Saros , sure. Not Marskstrom. I don’t want to give up a significant trade chip for him. 

There's really no reason to do anything this year. 

I'd talk to Boston about Ullmark in the off season or try on Saros again when they can talk extension and get a feel for it. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

There's just no way we can bring Lindy back next year. Just can't do it. 

Yeah, I don't even think that Fitz can be patient through this. 

This team is going to miss the playoffs and it's not going to be particularly close. Team is just straight up bad more often than not. I kind of just want the wheels to fall off now to ensure that Ruff is gone. 

How can a team with this much offensive firepower be 4 of their last 60 on the PP and the staff has seriously not made a single real change? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I don't even think that Fitz can be patient through this. 

This team is going to miss the playoffs and it's not going to be particularly close. Team is just straight up bad more often than not. I kind of just want the wheels to fall off now to ensure that Ruff is gone. 

How can a team with this much offensive firepower be 4 of their last 60 on the PP and the staff has seriously not made a single real change? 

I think the way he's handled Holtz has to be enough to piss Fitz off. Fitz may not be analytically driven but you know he's got people in his ear that are. There's just no real reason to not make the change. We've had one real good season with Lindy and 3 **** ones. Time for a new system. Someone that can take this team to Cup contender because Lindy certainly can't do it.

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Yup. The way he’s handling Timo is the most mind boggling to me. 

Honestly, if he was my head coach, as a GM, I'd Billy Beane his *** and just trade everyone that he starts that I think he shouldn't. Like Smith? He'd be waived in a heartbeat lol.

• Like 1

We need a coaching change. Ruff is a dead man walking and it's so god damn obvious watching this team play. Wasting every second of the season keeping him on the bench. Don't even care if Travis Green is a turd or not, Lindy's time here is over. Cut the dead weight already.

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!