The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He gone

I asked Ryan if he knew why or if Holtz typically avoided warmups when he was scratched, but he didn't respond. 

This is all probably a bunch of nothing, but its very weird that Utica would scratch Foote when he just got back there 5 days ago too. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I asked Ryan if he knew why or if Holtz typically avoided warmups when he was scratched, but he didn't respond. 

This is all probably a bunch of nothing, but its very weird that Utica would scratch Foote when he just got back there 5 days ago too. 

John C Reilly Trade GIF by Dynasty Drunks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Why are we wasting Mercer in the bottom 6 for trash like Haula? 

The funny thing is that he'll move everything else around so much....but never Haula off the Jack line for more than a shift or two 

Just now, Forge said:

The funny thing is that he'll move everything else around so much....but never Haula off the Jack line for more than a shift or two 

It's unreal. He never holds Haula or Smith to the standards he does everyone else. I say it often but I'll never understand hockey coaches and their fascination with talentless grinders.