The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

On pace for 60 points this year, which is kind of crazy. You'd really he was bad years Jeff Skinner at this point lol. 

Without having a poor, unneeded contract to send back, I'm not interested. I don't want to pay that guy nearly 7 million dollars a year. 

If we had Tatar at 4.5 for 2 more years, I'd be more interested in that type of deal and send Tatar back as a piece. But we don't have that type of contract / player on the roster

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

On pace for 60 points this year, which is kind of crazy. You'd really he was bad years Jeff Skinner at this point lol. 

Without having a poor, unneeded contract to send back, I'm not interested. I don't want to pay that guy nearly 7 million dollars a year. 

If we had Tatar at 4.5 for 2 more years, I'd be more interested in that type of deal and send Tatar back as a piece. But we don't have that type of contract / player on the roster

He's got 9 goals and 10 primary assists and he's the furthest thing from a 200 ft player. Just don't like the fit.

He's got 9 goals and 10 primary assists and he's the furthest thing from a 200 ft player. Just don't like the fit.

As much as Fitzy hates rentals....just go get JVR if you're looking at Boeser. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I want him to address the bottom 6 too. It's been **** lately and we're winning solely because Dougie and Jack are carrying us.

The problem is that the bottom six is basically just filled with guys he never benches lol. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That's the root of the problem. Get him better players that force his hand.

That just means we have to get top 6 players. We acquire someone like Bjugstad, he'd probably sit Bjugstad lol 

Then fire the geriatric turd and let Bruno do the damn thing.

We know that's not happening lol. 

I do expect him to get moved into an "executive" position next year. I'm pretty sure that his contract is up. I think this was his last year no matter what.