The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Again, how? Where is $7 Million coming from if they don't retain and we're not trading off our big club?

Where are you getting 7? Anderson is 5.5 and Boeser is like 6.5, but again, the talk is that Vancouver would actually retain there 

I don't think the devils would be opposed to moving someone off the roster if need be, either. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Where are you getting 7? Anderson is 5.5 and Boeser is like 6.5, but again, the talk is that Vancouver would actually retain there 

I don't think the devils would be opposed to moving someone off the roster if need be, either. 

Oh god, nvm, I had his initial contract length in mind for his salary. 

I doubt they'd bother with either. Just bring Henrique home instead and let him be the man on the dot on Jack's line.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Oh god, nvm, I had his contract length in mind for his salary. 

I doubt they'd bother with either. Just bring Henrique home instead and let him be the man on the dot on Jack's line.

The smoke really has us as the favorite  for Timo, so I think we are going to do that unless Timo is simply not willing to negotiate. 

I'm not sure what the plan b would be. 

I'd give up quite a bit for Boone Jenner 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The smoke really has us as the favorite  for Timo, so I think we are going to do that unless Timo is simply not willing to negotiate. 

I'm not sure what the plan b would be. 

I'd give up quite a bit for Boone Jenner 

I'd kill for Boone Jenner but I doubt Columbus trades him. He's their captain and 1C and his contract is amazing. He'd probably cost our 1st and Holtz just the same.

Henrique is plan B 100%

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I refuse to believe the Sharks just up and dealt Karlsson's main partner, a month from the TDL, without something else coming. 

I'm not sure if they have something ready to pop right away, but I do agree that the most notable part of this move is the freed up contract

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Do most coaches change lines like this ? I'm curious why they would put Zetterlund with Hughes when they're not totally committed to him.

Yes, it's not all that unusual. That Hughes line was the one he used right before break as well.