The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

5 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Really good game from The Vitek. Especially with how crappy the D was. 

Thought it was  one of Sharngovich’s strongest games. Probably could have scored multiple times yesterday but their goalie played great. 

Nico has been real quiet lately. Bratt and Mercer too. 

The Nico / Bratt / Palat line isn't working. They started messing around with it yesterday, which is good. 

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Go get Timo ffs. Give the Sharks what they want. We can win a cup now. 

Sharks seem content to take their time. Very weird from them. They haven't even given teams permission to start talking to Timo's camp yet. 

I don't get why they aren't trying to expedite this process and put themselves in better position for Bedard. Just a weird strategy here.

On 2/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

Outside of like the first month, I haven’t thought Jesper has been playing that great offensively . 

He's good...I think he's settling in as roughly a ppg, 75-80 point  type player and not someone who's going to put up 90 points in a year though. 

I can't believe how normal guitarguyvic's postings are now the the team is good. He was impossible to stomach before this year, now he really does post like a normal, objective poster that criticizes and praises in equal measures.