The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to using Miles Wood as salary filler. He needs to come out of the lineup when Jack is back. Boqvist is so much better than him now. 

Dumb penalty ends the game pretty much. 

He's so terrible and ruff will never pull him out

8 hours ago, Forge said:

So if the devils and sharks are talking, but San Jose hasn't even made it know which prospects they want... And San Jose hasn't given permission to talk extension.... Wtf are the teams talking about? Lol

I was thinking the same thing.

I watched the game this morning . I didn’t wasn’t too upset with Mac yesterday. I think it was more of a bad luck/bad defense. 

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Why can’t they just put him on the 4th line. He can’t be any worse than what we have there 

Being on the fourth line really doesn't do much for him. It's not putting him a position to succeed. He's a top 6 scorer. He should have been in Utica the entire year if they didn't feel comfortable putting him in the top 6 / power play with the big club. 

The devils are just awful at developing some of these guys. Holtz and Boqvist have both been mishandled pretty badly 

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol you had every opportunity to play him when the bottom 6 and some guys on the top 6 were worthless. **** you, Lindy. 

Miles Wood is never not playing and I hate him for it. 

He really just makes **** up to say to the press

• Like 1

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

I do not like the Nico line at all.

I don't know why he broke up Haula / Zetterlund / Sharangovich...but the Nico / Bratt thing hasn't been working for a while. Nico has been invisible for about a month now. Given how bad he has been playing, I don't mind them taking drastic measures to try and fix this. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!