The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know why he broke up Haula / Zetterlund / Sharangovich...but the Nico / Bratt thing hasn't been working for a while. Nico has been invisible for about a month now. Given how bad he has been playing, I don't mind them taking drastic measures to try and fix this. 

I don’t mind the change, and I like Bratt with Jack . 

I would like more scoring with Nico though. I would have put Sharangovich with Nico and Palat with Jack 

I'm working from 8am to 8pm all 5 days next week so you just know that's when we'll trade for Meier. Whenever I'm available, nothing happens. When I'm off the grid, **** hits the fan. Rodgers will also come out of his literally darkness and either request a trade or retire too because why wouldn't the entire sports world go off while I'm gonna be working, sleeping, eating, ****ting and showering only lol.

lol Wood's played 1:52 today. Why even have him on the active roster if you're just going to give him an insanely short leash and lean way more on your top 6? We need to make moves to sure up that bottom 6 because the BMW line has been one of, if not, the worst lines in hockey the last few months.

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!