GDT: Green Bay (5-5) at Pittsburgh (8-2)

Livewire

1 minute ago, grubs10 said:

I like Tomlin but I can't agree with you here.  We need to win this game as we should on paper

Basically my issue is that only with Tomlin is injuries and suspensions not part of the equation of what happened in the game.

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

you made that post, which was incorrect/lie,  I called you out on it, and you never responded in the thread.

If you want to call me an idiot in these threads,  walk the walk yourself.

I lied because the NFL Network reported it was his last year of his contract (and did so again today?)

As far as running away, I have better things to do than entertain your passing competition. 

Seriously, do you ever sit back and wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Basically my issue is that only with Tomlin is injuries and suspensions not part of the equation of what happened in the game.

It's two posters in this forum - and Patriots fans - which none of us take seriously. I don't know why we keep entertaining them. If Tomlin wins it all, they'd come up with some asinine comments but still attempt to celebrate with the rest of us.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I lied because the NFL Network reported it was his last year of his contract (and did so again today?)

As far as running away, I have better things to do than entertain your passing competition. 

Seriously, do you ever sit back and wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

keep telling lies and making up BS.  your post spoke for itself.  sometimes it's easier to just swallow your pride and admit you were wrong- even when someone you call an idiot and joke is the one who is right.

2 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

keep telling lies and making up BS.  your post spoke for itself.  sometimes it's easier to just swallow your pride and admit you were wrong- even when someone you call an idiot and joke is the one who is right.

I just admitted I was wrong based on incorrect information from the NFL Network. Now take your own advice because everything out of your mouth is BS.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I just admitted I was wrong based on incorrect information from the NFL Network. Now take your own advice because everything out of your mouth is BS.

except of course,  for example, where I corrected you in that thread and you wouldn't acknowledge it, for example.

Archived