Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That’s how every host I’ve ever known handles replacements. It shows everyone else my former role so that they have as much knowledge as possible.

I don't do that. So almost every host you have ever known. 

No reason to post a role PM IMO. He already revealed the role of the dead with the night write up. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If no one has any info, it really seems like lynching me is your best choice. 

Nope.   Not allowed.  Also the fact that the supposed town RB refused to roleblock you after you begged them to do so and knowing that you could possibly infect and kill someone...

Personally I'm grateful cuz I want you to infect everyone and win but that's still a little fishy ya know?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't do that. So almost every host you have ever known. 

No reason to post a role PM IMO. He already revealed the role of the dead with the night write up. 

Wait did I miss him revealing the role PM?  Also the reason would be so that everyone, including the person that rose from the dead to replace someone, new the full details of the role.  It helps with people having some additional knowledge that others didn't.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Nope.   Not allowed.  Also the fact that the supposed town RB refused to roleblock you after you begged them to do so and knowing that you could possibly infect and kill someone...

Personally I'm grateful cuz I want you to infect everyone and win but that's still a little fishy ya know?

Eh, the possibility that I infect any visitor may have dissuaded them. The move that's more interesting of the claimed and then, possible, confirmation of a Deadpulse block last night. Especially when he CC'd Malfs doctor claim. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Eh, the possibility that I infect any visitor may have dissuaded them. The move that's more interesting of the claimed and then, possible, confirmation of a Deadpulse block last night. Especially when he CC'd Malfs doctor claim. 

and then scoundrel ended up dead...

Just now, Raves said:

Wait did I miss him revealing the role PM?  Also the reason would be so that everyone, including the person that rose from the dead to replace someone, new the full details of the role.  It helps with people having some additional knowledge that others didn't.

I'm still not going to do this in my games. It seems unnecessary to me.