Week 17 Bears @ Lions

teude

The thing that impresses me most about Hutch is that he's just a complete player in all phases of the game. No other rookie is affecting the game in so many ways. He plays the run, the pass, gets in on fumbles, gets INTs in coverage. Far and away the best player in the draft. Period. 

I see Jamo is 0-2 but Goff hit 9 other receivers with passes. I didn't see the two throws to him, but it's hard for me to say Jamo needs more looks or that Goff is the issue when Jamo doesn't convert on the looks he does get. I didn't have expectations for him this season other than to get acclimated to the speed of the game and figure out what to work on in the offseason. But he needs to work on catching the ball. Maybe work out with ARSB on the jugs. 

Looks like Fields had one long run but their offense hasn't done much outside of that. That's the same for all the Bears games this season. 

Id like to put this game away early and then just get prepared for next game. 

Happy New Year ladies and gents. 🥳🥂

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

The thing that impresses me most about Hutch is that he's just a complete player in all phases of the game. No other rookie is affecting the game in so many ways. He plays the run, the pass, gets in on fumbles, gets INTs in coverage. Far and away the best player in the draft. Period. 

I see Jamo is 0-2 but Goff hit 9 other receivers with passes. I didn't see the two throws to him, but it's hard for me to say Jamo needs more looks or that Goff is the issue when Jamo doesn't convert on the looks he does get. I didn't have expectations for him this season other than to get acclimated to the speed of the game and figure out what to work on in the offseason. But he needs to work on catching the ball. Maybe work out with ARSB on the jugs. 

Looks like Fields had one long run but their offense hasn't done much outside of that. That's the same for all the Bears games this season. 

One Jamo tgt was a screen that got blown up. Another was an off target throw.

I think they'll look for a deep shot in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

I think the first toss to Jamo was a drop and the second was a throw away in his direction on a blown screen. 

• Like 1