Would you rather questions.

warfelg

11 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

The Najee hate will take care of itself in time. ICYMI - His first half/second half stats differ by 0.1 YPC, which throws out all OL immediately. And puts the crosshairs squarely back on that foot.

I'm not sure what stats you are looking at, but the OL and team also turned around after the bye week. I think that the OL deserves both credit and blame.  I get it if you don't like Najee. Everyone has their favorites and goats or I should say gloats.  However, I see a different picture. I may like or dislike a player, but I try too be objective in my evaluation or opinions of them. Is he the superstar that we thought as a #1 pick? No. I do believe (my opinion) that if you give him a balanced attack, get him some carries and some blocking, and he will be a top ten and possibly even top five RB. If I am wrong I will admit that. If I am right, remember I said it. 😜

If I recall the foot injury was through the first six games and then he admitted to wearing a boot and then taking it off.

Here's his rushing stats the first six games Team Record 2-4:

83 carries 264 yards 1 TD 3.1 YPC

The last 11 games:

189 carries 770 yards 6 TD 4.07 YPC

He was also hurt in the Colts and Ravens games if I recall as well.  

First 8 games Team Record 2-6:

108 carries 361 yards 1 TD 3.34 YPC

Last 9 Games Team Record: 7-2:

164 carries 673 yards 6 TD 4.10 YPC

And that's the story. It will transition from O-Line to foot when there are no more excuses. But then it's too late. That's why you gotta see around the corner before anyone gets to the end of the Street.

I don't think that he made excuses. In fact he kept his mouth shut and then revealed that  he was actually playing hurt and with a boot. That all depends on where you are trying to go, if you are racing, and what you are trying to do my friend.🤷‍♂️Is he a HOF talent like Franco or Bettis? Is he even Lev Bell? Probably not.  I still think his best football is in front of him and he won't wash out after three years. He's a better athlete than he is given credit for being. He is also a high character young man, a leader, and a team guy. From the neck up he is ahead of a lot of other players on the roster past and present. 

When I broke it down, I broke it down like this - the narrative was he had gotten better after the BYE.

First 9 games 460/128 = 3.6

Last 8 Games 574/144 = 3.98 

*Last 8 Games compared to rookie season full year - the same 3.9 YPC

The Najee supporter camp will suffer and lose argument here: 1) year to year no improvement while o line improves 

But, then, someone else did it better. Uhh, ohhh. 

2) The reason it's not an OL thing is, ok, now you got the ball in space (receiving). Why does the other guy getting I think, I had the stat of 50% more yards every time he touches the ball. 

Because he is running with a legitimate foot.

See - now we on our heels. But it's cracked there. So, it hurts, and we can't run hard.

It's nothing personal, he just ended up on the wrong team. The Falcons will tolerate this. I, however, will not, because look, Jaylen Warren can do it just fine.

Edited by Raidersfan1

And then there was also of his last 9 games when he was "improved" 6 of those 9 teams will pick top 12.

There's a lot in that, a lot of it being you're destroying them at the line and in all game situations so you control the game and run, bc you got the lead.

Somewhat damming evidence against the man. Two years no improvement. The OL improves and a new name emerges...