hole in tv

3rivers

5 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I just feel there’s a negligible difference between Gonzalez and a guy like Forbes who we could trade down and get. If Forbes weighed 20 pounds heavier he would be in the same tier as Gonzalez.

If Carter falls to 9 and we make a move, let’s do it. PJJ? Wouldn’t move up farther than 12-14 for him.

coverage skill sand ball skills speaking, Forbes is up there with the best  in this class. He is a bit lighter but that might go up as time goes on.  His play speaks for itself, and he is on eof the players I hope we draft. Some say he might be there at 49 , but I would prefer at 32 or in that area if they trade down. 

We added a playmaker with Patrick and possibly Neal. Now add Forbes and Phillips and see how many INT's we get in 23'

1 hour ago, AFF said:

Johnson/Gonzalez/possibly Carter

I know you don’t like Gonzalez nearly as much as most people but off the top of my heads that’s the only 3 I’d be ok with moving up for.

I mention 17 and 49 for 9 due to the Bears/Steelers rumors going around and the draft pick “value” quote on quote matches up.

Fair enough.

Trading up just doesn't sit well with me this year for all the reasons I previously mentioned.

27 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

I've mentioned it before, Gonzales, JP and Witherspoon are gone, they panic and take Banks at 17. 

Meh...I think they would probably take an OT in that case....but I know nothing about how this new regime will function.  

40 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

I've mentioned it before, Gonzales, JP and Witherspoon are gone, they panic and take Banks at 17. 

I like the Banks pick but not at 17.

B. Jones if there at 17, perfect.  The Forbes, Center Henley and then Phillips, Coburn or something like this. I was hoping they could get additional picks and get Turner as well