Bears select Tyrique Stevenson - Rd. 2 - #56 overall

beardown3231

7 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

This argument is whatever, haha....so now we are comparing the Eagles Dl rotation to the Bears secondary? I guess the rich got richer for our Secondary too

Also by this logic, you can just draft anything and its not a need

No, you previously stated that the reason the Bears were picking DBs in the second round was because they didn't like JJ. I pointed out that was not the case because there were other DB positions to that needed filling. Additionally just because a team takes a player high is not always an indicator that they don't like a player currently in that position but to bolster their roster at a position. Your argument that they drafted players in the 2nd round because they don't like JJ was nonsensical. But we'll have to agree to disagree here.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

No, you previously stated that the reason the Bears were picking DBs in the second round was because they didn't like JJ. I pointed out that was not the case because there were other DB positions to that needed filling. Additionally just because a team takes a player high is not always an indicator that they don't like a player currently in that position but to bolster their roster at a position. Your argument that they drafted players in the 2nd round because they don't like JJ was nonsensical. But we'll have to agree to disagree here.

We can agree on the ending there haha

The Eagles drafted 2 DL, because they just lost Javon Hargrave, Fletcher Cox is 32, and Graham is 35.....So its not the exact same reason of "not liking guys" But the reason being they need replacements....That was more the point I was trying to make. I meant that JJ could be somebody that could be replaced , with a whole new regime, being injured, and wanting a new contract.

The Eagles drafted Carter, Davis, and Nolan Smith as the next group of guys