Bears select Tyrique Stevenson - Rd. 2 - #56 overall

beardown3231

Kinda weird how this draft is going. We know our needs and are hitting all of them when we should and when we expected to. It’s unlike what I’m used to. 
Stevenson is about as good as it gets here, fun physical corner that controls the outside and let’s Kyler commit inside

45 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

CB is a premier position and he is a damn good prospect. He pretty damn good CB for the scheme and a couple of those big hits will endear him to Bears fans.

Gordon is pretty much a nickel only, Jaylon Johnson has been often injured and now wants a new contract?, Eddie Jackson is highly over paid and aging....Secondary wasnt as big of a need as the line was but basically in the same type of shape

Im really low on Jaylon Johnson....like if he wasnt our own 2nd round pick, and had no sentimental value, he would basically be a JAG right? haha....like an easily cut barely starter type dude

3 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Gordon is pretty much a nickel only, Jaylon Johnson has been often injured and now wants a new contract?, Eddie Jackson is highly over paid and aging....Secondary wasnt as big of a need as the line was but basically in the same type of shape

Im really low on Jaylon Johnson....like if he wasnt our own 2nd round pick, and had no sentimental value, he would basically be a JAG right? haha....like an easily cut barely starter type dude

Johnson is good, but I think he's overrated by the fan  base. Good player but if he was a Packer, we'd say he's overrated. Ball skills are just meh. If he wants a big contract, he can get one elsewhere

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Johnson is good, but I think he's overrated by the fan  base. Good player but if he was a Packer, we'd say he's overrated. Ball skills are just meh. If he wants a big contract, he can get one elsewhere

We are totally on the same page....like if he was the starting CB on the Texans or some crap, we wouldnt exactly be pounding the table to bring him in to be our #1 haha....I doubt we would even like the signing if we got him off the street

2 minutes ago, Bowler1215 said:

Seems like a good pick.  IMO OC, WR, DE were all bigger needs.  But we gotta deal with Justin Jeffreson, St.Brown of the Lions and GB used all their picks on day 2 on weapons for Love.  

I do not like any of these haha.....I do want a Center, but now we are looking for a day 3 guy to overtake, Patrick, Whitehair, and Kramer, as a rookie

WR, we now have Moore. Mooney, Claypool as our defacto 2nd round pick, Velus as a 3rd rounder last year, plus St. Brown and Pettis.....Moore, Claypool, and Velus is legit a 1st, a 2nd, and a 3rd round pick

At DE we are just full on out on Robinson and Gipson?? We are counting on day 3 rookies to take their place?, and thats not even mentioning Walker and Green

I think we go safety, TE