OhioG

Who throws the best pass  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who throws the best pass

• Brett Hundley
    • Deshone Kizer
    • Drunk Hornby and Kiwibrown

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In fairness to Garrett, Bhaktiari (sp?) is a stud muffin.

Yup. Can't expect Garrett to win them all, especially as a rookie. Plus I did see him applying some pressure - he just always came up short. My problem with Garrett is that I feel like he's had a crazy amount of offside penalties. He needs to cut down on those.

Myles Garrett has been forced at least 5 sacks that someones else got the credit for on the stat sheet. I cannot keep track of them all with this old brain but I know of at least 2 Ogbah sacks, there was a LB a few weeks back and in back to back games  I remember his pressure being the reason for DTs getting a sack.

I am not worried about Myles one bit. Just imagine what is going to happen when he doesn't have to think so much. Also draft Sam Darnold and then Myles gets to play with the lead most of the time when he really has nothing else to think about and he could be pushing 15-16 sacks.

11 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I am not worried about Myles one bit. Just imagine what is going to happen when he doesn't have to think so much. Also draft Sam Darnold and then Myles gets to play with the lead most of the time when he really has nothing else to think about and he could be pushing 15-16 sacks.

Agreed.

Also, Ogunjobi and Brantley should be better year two which should help Garrett as well.

He definitely passes the eye test.

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed.

Also, Ogunjobi and Brantley should be better year two which should help Garrett as well.

He definitely passes the eye test.

Honestly cannot remember a defensive lineman have as much impact since Michael Dean Perry. Just goes to show how terrible we have been at drafting or even failed free agent attemps(Willie McGinist, Shaun Rogers, Corey Williams, Kenard Lang) in the last 20 years

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

In fairness, the D was down 5 starters today, including Collins, Ogbah, Shelton and BBC.

The O, on the other hand, was down JT, which has not been devastating, and otherwise up having Coleman and Gordon each with another week in play.

It was the O -- Cueball's side of the LOS -- that needed to step up today and it fell down, again.

Team led 21-7 to start 4th quarter ....and the O let them down?  OK

30 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Honestly cannot remember a defensive lineman have as much impact since Michael Dean Perry. Just goes to show how terrible we have been at drafting or even failed free agent attemps(Willie McGinist, Shaun Rogers, Corey Williams, Kenard Lang) in the last 20 years

So much impact? Im sorry guys, Im just going to have to disagree with this one which is fine. Im holding him to the same standard I did of Bosa, who I view as similarly skilled (Garrett more athletic but less technically sound). Im sorry, but all I see from him is the same bull rush (and its not even the same as the beginning of the year, then you saw the explosion and bend) I just don't see the same things as some of you, is fair to expect some type of impact coming from your #1 overall pick up 14 facing a predictable passing offense? 

Bottom line, we drafted him first overall to be a force and thats what I expect.

17 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

It goes both ways

Defense only gave up 6ish yards in the 4th quarter and it was the offense that failed to move the ball that led to the ugly punt return which gave GB a 25 yard field. 

It was a team loss but the offense should take the brunt of the blame. Since when is any offense considered good with 21 point anymore? Lets not act like the offense put up 38 and still lost.

Archived