What team does your team steal free agents from, and what team steals your free agents?

cconocool

Just now, jetjuice said:

I suppose you're right, slipped my mind because most of those guys didn't make the 53-man.

To be honest I thought you were confusing it with the Rex Ryan era.

Ryan definitely brought some guys over too, but not as much as 2020. On your 2009 roster you had former Ravens Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Marques Douglas, and James Ihedigbo, all guys who played for BAL. Makes sense they were all defensive guys who came over with Rex 

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Ryan definitely brought some guys over too, but not as much as 2020. On your 2009 roster you had former Ravens Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Marques Douglas, and James Ihedigbo, all guys who played for BAL. Makes sense they were all defensive guys who came over with Rex 

Those 2020 guys were not impactful at all though, and Mosley was in town before JD, that was a Maccagnan move.

Ask any Jet fan and they'll have much fonder memories of the 2009 squad. In any case, yeah we definitely have signed several Ravens lol. But that's what happens when you suck for so long, you gotta poach from successful teams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Those 2020 guys were not impactful at all though, and Mosley was in town before JD, that was a Maccagnan move.

Ask any Jet fan and they'll have much fonder memories of the 2009 squad. In any case, yeah we definitely have signed several Ravens lol. But that's what happens when you suck for so long, you gotta poach from successful teams.

Ed Reed had a cup of coffee there too didn’t he?