Bears Pick 'Em 2017 - Week 14

chisoxguy7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

Why bother to host Pick em if you can't keep up with it ?? You start strong every year and then fade away. Really sux bro !

That's why I mentioned he should do it through ESPN then there wouldn't be any missing weeks and a lot less work for him. But oh well, it's his deal.

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

Why bother to host Pick em if you can't keep up with it ?? You start strong every year and then fade away. Really sux bro !

Loads of critics but nobody volunteering to step up and help.

I’m happy to do as much as I can, but paying the bills and spending time with loved ones kind of takes priority over doing this. If there’s a week where this gets put on the back burner, so be it.

3 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Loads of critics but nobody volunteering to step up and help.

I’m happy to do as much as I can, but paying the bills and spending time with loved ones kind of takes priority over doing this. If there’s a week where this gets put on the back burner, so be it.

I offered you a suggestion to help but you dismissed it, so have fun half running this.

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

I offered you a suggestion to help but you dismissed it, so have fun half running this.

You are more than welcome to run a competition next year. 

I gave this up a few years ago partly because of the lack of understanding when life took precedence over running this. Clearly that has not changed, so I will not be running this after this year.

It’s all yours. Apparently you think it’s really easy to do. I hope that you find that to be true.

30 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Loads of critics

but paying the bills and spending time with loved ones kind of takes priority over doing this. If there’s a week where this gets put on the back burner, so be it.

This critic hosted pickem in the past . This critic also has bills and loved ones just like everybody else. Either commit to hosting or don't bother.

Not trying to be an a$$ but this is a season long competition and each week carries as much clout as any other ....with you hosting, there have even been pickems with no playoffs or a Champ crowned !! Why offer to host a competition that you cannot devote 1-2 hrs a week to ??

Archived