Kamara suspended 3 games

Mid Iowa

Alvin Kamara has been suspended for 3 games as a result in his involvement in the fight in Vegas before the ProBowl.

Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't do some time, and also surprised Goodell didn't go all "I hate the Saints" on him and give him 6-10 games. 

So, we'll start week 4 with a fresh running back. Until then, we'll get a great look at Jamaal Williams, and ultimately our new 3rd round pick Kendre Miller.

I still don’t understand the narrative that Kamara was going to do serious time for this. People were calling for lengthy prison sentences and ****. I was saying since the news broke after the pro bowl that it was a very strong self defense case, you can’t threaten people then follow them into a confined space. They’re going to think a fight is imminent… and apparently it was. 

dude that got his orbital bone broke is a loser who was looking to fight someone that night. He got it and his payout for his troubles...

Kamara has to sit out a few games so the NFL looks like it cares, but Kamara doing time over some aggressive drunk ******* wanting a fight would’ve been a travesty. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 4:07 PM, Dome said:

I still don’t understand the narrative that Kamara was going to do serious time for this. People were calling for lengthy prison sentences and ****. I was saying since the news broke after the pro bowl that it was a very strong self defense case, you can’t threaten people then follow them into a confined space. They’re going to think a fight is imminent… and apparently it was. 

dude that got his orbital bone broke is a loser who was looking to fight someone that night. He got it and his payout for his troubles...

Kamara has to sit out a few games so the NFL looks like it cares, but Kamara doing time over some aggressive drunk ******* wanting a fight would’ve been a travesty. 

Agreed, way too many people looking to bait others for a payday. 

• Like 1