Depth Chart Head Scratchers

CBrownsman

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not going to like, I would be frustrated as hell if I were on that defense. To Hue and G.Williams's credit, they have been in good spirits up until this point in the season.

Yeah man, folks can (and do) criticize Hue for a lot of things, but those guys haven't quit on him, which is impressive.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:07 AM, Rod Johnson said:

Aight this Kai Nacua fanboyism gotta simmer down.  We been letting this slide way too long.  I don't know if I've ever seen an undrafted player who doesn't get on the field receive this much acclaim.

There needs to be a dislike button.

Nacua covered Keenan Allen 1 on 1 in the end zone on a fade and shut that **** down.

I will not stand for any besmirching of my son.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

There needs to be a dislike button.

Nacua covered Keenan Allen 1 on 1 in the end zone on a fade and shut that **** down.

I will not stand for any besmirching of my son.

I obviously don't wish for injury on anyone, and I'm not saying that I hope hes injured or that anything is serious, but is it bad that I wouldn't mind to see Jabril Peppers not play this weekend just to see more of what Nacua looks like?

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I obviously don't wish for injury on anyone, and I'm not saying that I hope hes injured or that anything is serious, but is it bad that I wouldn't mind to see Jabril Peppers not play this weekend just to see more of what Nacua looks like?

I don't get to see Jabril play most weeks anyway. #4downpuntreturner

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Not any more wrong than me wanting to bring a DC in who can figure out a way to use Peppers other than as an "angel".

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't get to see Jabril play most weeks anyway. #4downpuntreturner

Got to be ready for those fake plays that are really a punt on 2nd and 3. NFL Coaches are getting more and more tricky you can never be too sure.

Archived