Week 4 GDT Dolphins @ Bills: A battle for first place

Trentwannabe

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

He and Bernard look like a legit duo for the next few years at least

That one counted lol.

Yeah Milano is just otherworldly, HoF level player, as long as the guy next to him can keep things in front of him they're gonna be fine. Though I'd prefer Bernard put on a few more pounds.

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Weird what good o line play and running game does..

That's absolutely helping but it's also not JUST that, he's making cleaner reads, he's playing calmer, he's really looking like he's finally hit that level. Obviously he's Josh, he could have his idiot week next week. But so far, this is looking like maximal peak Josh Allen and it's stupid impressive.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

That's absolutely helping but it's also not JUST that, he's making cleaner reads, he's playing calmer, he's really looking like he's finally hit that level. Obviously he's Josh, he could have his idiot week next week. But so far, this is looking like maximal peak Josh Allen and it's stupid impressive.

Pissed off Josh is the best Josh. After pundits were acting like he isn’t 2 to Mahomes, I’m sure it got to him. Playing his children always helps get him right too.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Pissed off Josh is the best Josh. After pundits were acting like he isn’t 2 to Mahomes, I’m sure it got to him. Playing his children always helps get him right too.

Dolphins game being early was perfect timing for sure, if he continues like this he's not even 2, he's back to where he was before the UCL last year which is 1a.