Rank the 32 Starters at QB

Tank4Drake

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

This is such a little girls argument is unreal. If you don’t get my point then there’s nothing else to continue. Rodgers has fallen off the pedestal for sure. For years he was touted as one of the best. Now he isn’t mentioned. All time great QBs don’t just win one sb. That’s always been the case. That’s always been the barometer in which we’ve gone by. Do what makes you happy, if consistent playoff failures is your thing! More power to you playa.

What?!?! I only included Rodgers because YOU said playoff success is what matters and I’m trying to find 20 people to rank ahead of Dak and figured Rodgers has a ring at least. 

He’s shown he can ball when the lights are brightest. There’s only a few that can.

THIS is MY whole point. There are very few that can say that.

So when you throw out a hot take like Dak isn’t a top 20 QB (bottom 12) because he hasn’t carried his team to a SB, you can see why future readers might struggle to follow your logic.  

What else do you wanna argue? 

My guy, it’s not an argument. Quite the opposite, I was trying to follow YOUR logic in good faith. 

But the problem is, you’re not penalizing Dak due to lack of playoff success because you aren’t applying YOUR criteria equally. You’re penalizing him because you are a hater, which is totally fine too. I’m a Cleveland hater, I get it. 

But instead of just saying “I am a hater” you are pretending it’s logic based so I’m sure you can understand why people might question your logic on a forum where we talk sports. Especially when it’s in the comparison forum. 

So buddy, 100% non sarcastically here, if you don’t want to be asked about it, you could just lead by “I’m a <insert player> hater so I gave him ranked bottom 20”. I don’t think anyone would have even brought it up lol. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Soggust said:

What?!?! I only included Rodgers because YOU said playoff success is what matters and I’m trying to find 20 people to rank ahead of Dak and figured Rodgers has a ring at least. 

THIS is MY whole point. There are very few that can say that.

So when you throw out a hot take like Dak isn’t a top 20 QB (bottom 12) because he hasn’t carried his team to a SB, you can see why future readers might struggle to follow your logic.  

My guy, it’s not an argument. Quite the opposite, I was trying to follow YOUR logic in good faith. 

But the problem is, you’re not penalizing Dak due to lack of playoff success because you aren’t applying YOUR criteria equally. You’re penalizing him because you are a hater, which is totally fine too. I’m a Cleveland hater, I get it. 

But instead of just saying “I am a hater” you are pretending it’s logic based so I’m sure you can understand why people might question your logic on a forum where we talk sports. Especially when it’s in the comparison forum. 

So buddy, 100% non sarcastically here, if you don’t want to be asked about it, you could just lead by “I’m a <insert player> hater so I gave him ranked bottom 20”. I don’t think anyone would have even brought it up lol. 

You wrote all of that for me to say Dak sucks? 
yeah he does 

1 hour ago, MaddHatter said:

Sig bet lasts till next years Super Bowl - no ducking out for 4 months during the off-season and hiding from it

Last time i won you went mia lol. Yes bby let’s do it Dak has to go 3+ I love my odds 

15 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

No, he has to win 2 and you lose and don’t flatter yourself

Be a man take the bet. If he wins 3+ I wear it for 2 years. If he loses you only wear it till the sb. Next year. 

Edited by El Ramster

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Be a man take the bet. If he wins 3+ I wear it for 2 years. If he loses you only wear it till the sb. Next year. 

Can’t even make a bet without trying to back out by changing the terms.  First it was you agreed but if he went 1-1 I still lost instead of a tie, now he has to win 3 for me to win? Stop being scared.

2 wins, I win

less than 2, you win

• Like 1

Just now, MaddHatter said:

Can’t even make a bet without trying to back out by changing the terms.  First it was you agreed but if he went 1-1 I still lost instead of a tie, now he has to win 3 for me to win? Stop being scared.

2 wins, I win

less than 2, you win

I’m not scared I just wanna push the boundaries. We dem boyz let’s go. 3-0.. What a run that’ll be, you’ll shut me up for sure. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I’m not scared I just wanna push the boundaries. We dem boyz let’s go. 3-0.. What a run that’ll be, you’ll shut me up for sure. 

Oh you're definitely scared - you went from "he can't win in the playoffs, he's a choker, he'll be 1 and done" to "he can't win two games, he's a choker, he might beat GB but that's as far as they'll go" to now it's "He might run the table and take the boys to the NFCC but he can't beat the 9ers" - call it pushing the boundaries, it's called moving the goal posts b/c you know your argument doesn't hold water and you'll lose if you don't

• Like 1

Just now, MaddHatter said:

Oh you're definitely scared - you went from "he can't win in the playoffs, he's a choker, he'll be 1 and done" to "he can't win two games, he's a choker, he might beat GB but that's as far as they'll go" to now it's "He might run the table and take the boys to the NFCC but he can't beat the 9ers" - call it pushing the boundaries, it's called moving the goal posts b/c you know your argument doesn't hold water and you'll lose if you don't

With all due respect. I got balls your daddy wished

he had. Beam me up! This is a Texas stand off. I’m in. Ima take the bet. I know my QBs and the only dawg Dak has! Is whatever puppy he owns. He folds faster than a lawn chair.. I might not even make you a sig! But you’ll carry that shame with you like you did in 19. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

With all due respect. I got balls your daddy wished

he had. Beam me up! This is a Texas stand off. I’m in. Ima take the bet. I know my QBs and the only dawg Dak has! Is whatever puppy he owns. He folds faster than a lawn chair.. I might not even make you a sig! But you’ll carry that shame with you like you did in 19. 

Bet - LFG!  (and I have no photoshop skills so any sig you get is either donated by someone else or made in paint)