Week 6: Rams vs Cards

MDY10

The Rams are fortunate to only be down by 3pts. The offense was supposed to be the force that helps the defense. It feels like now the defense is carrying the offense. McVay has to run the ball more and stop throwing constantly. Its ok to have balance. Its ok to run more than you throw as long as you are predictable. So I want to see McVay come out in this 2nd half and establish a running game.

I LOVED the Rams getting their act together in the 2nd half on offense. Run run run and then run some more. I hope Kyren is ok but the Rams man up and dominated on offense. Defense played its best game of the year. They havent allowed a TD in six straight quarters. The last TD they allowed was that Brotherly Shove right before the half against the Eagles. And they got 2 takeaways which I think is a first for this team in one game. So this defense is young but they are playing with confidence and getting better and better.

Puka was quiet but he dropped a TD. Kupp was Kupp. Tutu had a big catch and run. Higbee shouldve caught a TD. This game though was all about Kyren on offense. We need games like this where Stafford dont have to do everything the entire game. Let special teams make plays (although the punt returner did fumble he did have a nice return before that), the kicker made all his kicks, defense played lights out, and Kyren dominated in the 2nd half. Stafford didnt have to do much and I want games like that. So Im happy about how this game was. Lets take this 2nd half offense and entire game defense next week against the Steelers. Thats a game we definitely can win. 

Nice to get to 500 but this was an ugly game. Any other QB in the league is scoring 2 TDs to Hollywood Brown. The run game was nice to get going in the 2nd half. 2-1 in the next 3 before the bye will be huge. 1-2 and we still have playoff hopes. 0-3 will be pretty devastating.

6 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Nice to get to 500 but this was an ugly game. Any other QB in the league is scoring 2 TDs to Hollywood Brown. The run game was nice to get going in the 2nd half. 2-1 in the next 3 before the bye will be huge. 1-2 and we still have playoff hopes. 0-3 will be pretty devastating.

I dont think this was an ugly game. And you can say the same for the Rams. If Higbee and Puka didnt drop balls they would more than likely make any other time the Rams score 2 TDs of their own.

I thought the defense played great the entire game. Special teams had one bad blunder and the offense didnt show up till the 2nd half when they decided to run the ball. We've been wanting the Rams to show up in the 2nd half. Well they did. And every team in the NFCW lost except for the Rams so it was a great day all around.