2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

not bad for someone without "talent" 😉

Every NBA player has talent, there is a massive difference between top 20 talent and Sengun talent or Jalen Green talent. 

The Rockets need to suck because as currently constructed they have 0 stars or anything close to it and a bunch of role players. 

1 minute ago, Kingram said:

Every NBA player has talent, there is a massive difference between top 20 talent and Sengun talent or Jalen Green talent. 

The Rockets need to suck because as currently constructed they have 0 stars or anything close to it and a bunch of role players. 

or they can continue to draft young talent and see what they have before giving up on them all together.

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

or they can continue to draft young talent and see what they have before giving up on them all together.

I just don’t see who becomes a top 10 player on that roster. I don’t think any of them have that sort of upside.

10 hours ago, Kingram said:

I just don’t see who becomes a top 10 player on that roster. I don’t think any of them have that sort of upside.

It's 30 NBA teams.  It's a huge chance nobody on the roster is a top 10 player. lol

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

It's 30 NBA teams.  It's a huge chance nobody on the roster is a top 10 player. lol

Agreed, but you can’t win in the NBA without one. Worst thing that could happen to the Rockets is what’s currently happening. They’re going to be cap strapped, young and be a play in team. They’ll be stuck in mediocrity. They shouldn’t have signed FVV or Brooks and just sucked this year. 

14 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Agreed, but you can’t win in the NBA without one. Worst thing that could happen to the Rockets is what’s currently happening. They’re going to be cap strapped, young and be a play in team. They’ll be stuck in mediocrity. They shouldn’t have signed FVV or Brooks and just sucked this year. 

I'll revisit this post in a year or 2.

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1