2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

That'd be awful for Dallas if they gave up a 1st. That is not the way the market is playing right now.

Wizards seemed to indicate they were reluctant to give up assets without them iirc. Gafford is under contract for three years with manageable numbers. So, maybe? I also bring up Gafford was never listed as an asset they wanted to move. I was thinking there was somethin good to incentivize it. 

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Oh they got Bogey too? Nice!

I think Fournier is an expiring so the Pistons get a young role player on a rookie contract and some cap space I guess.

Grimes at least fits their rotation a bit but he was never gonna stick around here, Knicks come away significantly better with two real rotation pieces for a decent 3rd wing and money they won't spend lol

i think detroit technically has 19 guys on the roster but only 10 of them are healthy and with the team. if they end up trading or cutting hayes and/or wiseman and/or harris, they could have seven guys tonight, which i don't think is allowed. and they're in portland tonight so they can't exactly call up their two way guys

hell of a time to be on a west coast road trip

lmao and they waived harris as i wrote that

troy weaver's grand offseason plan: trade for joe harris and monte morris

troy weaver's regular season reality: 68 minutes of morris and harris waived at the deadline

Edited by catcheryea

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

i think detroit technically has 19 guys on the roster but only 10 of them are healthy and with the team. if they end up trading or cutting hayes and/or wiseman and/or harris, they could have seven guys tonight, which i don't think is allowed. and they're in portland tonight so they can't exactly call up their two way guys

hell of a time to be on a west coast road trip

No one beats the Pistons on trade days.

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

i'm making a list of teams that got more for worse players than detroit got for bojan. so far:

• utah for olynyk
  • charlotte for pj washington

Can't count Utah, they traded Agbaji who I think is the prize there.

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Mavs trade Grant and a 1st for PJ Washington. I don’t know that the trade for Gafford actually happened?

It's been a while since it was reported but never finalized. I'm thinking it could have fallen through as well. Especially if the Mavs already gave up a first. 

19 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Mavs trade Grant and a 1st for PJ Washington. I don’t know that the trade for Gafford actually happened?

Well maybe still on. And a 1st in it like I assumed.