Week 10 GDT: Giants vs Cowboys @ 4:25pm EST

Giants4eva

Week 1 of the Caleb Williams / Drake Maye sweepstakes starts with this one. And honestly guys, we dont stand a prayer in hell of beating the Cowboys. They were just embarrassed by the Eagles. And if you watched that game, clearly Dallas could've and should've come away with that one. They are gonna take out their anger on us. Tune in for a laugher if u want to. This game already in Vegas has us getting 15 pts in the spread and were probably not even going to get a score the way this team has folded. Wish i could be positive, i really do, i hate it that we are honestly this bad. But im also a realist and i know where we stand as a team. 

Giants 3 / Cowboys 39 

1-12 vs the Boys since 2017... wouldn't it just be the Giants way that they find a way to win this one...Devito goes Super Saiyan and throws 4 TDs. Dak saves his worst performance of the season.. we drop to 6th in draft position...

Edited by Shockwave

15 hours ago, Shockwave said:

1-12 vs the Boys since 2017... wouldn't it just be the Giants way that they find a way to win this one...Devito goes Super Saiyan and throws 4 TDs. Dak saves his worst performance of the season.. we drop to 6th in draft position...

Honestly that would be vintage us. I just don't see it happening though. Last game against the Raiders, i feel our defense even packed it in. 

"Vintage us" would be losing this game by 20. We have to stop kidding ourselves that this team has done anything but lose most games in the last decade. Dak is 11-0 against us in his last 11 starts, even the one where Logan Ryan made his ankle turn the opposite way halfway through. 

Giants 6 Cowboys 37