Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I just noticed that you commemorated my all time beat down of your team by changing your team name @Nabbs4u

Yes, 3/4 of my losses this year have come with the opposing team scoring their highest or 2nd highest totals of the year.

Just wanted to let Owners know, get excited this week.

BestWkEverReady4U out!

35 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yes, 3/4 of my losses this year have come with the opposing team scoring their highest or 2nd highest totals of the year.

Just wanted to let Owners know, get excited this week.

BestWkEverReady4U out!

Please we all know how this season is ending. I have dominated every week since week 3.

Lock it up

Future Champ out! B|

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Please we all know how this season is ending. I have dominated every week since week 3.

Lock it up

Future Champ out! B|

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Started 0-2 and haven't lost since.

#1 seed locked up. Will get to relax next week and see which of you chums gets the privilege of losing to me first :D

Peter,

I appreciate your youthful exuberance but this is my retirement tour. I will be winning the league this season.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Losing Hunts dumb a$$ is going to hurt.

I have him dynasty.....so that is fun. Im probably just going to hold him until this whole situation is final. Im pretty sure he'll get picked up somewhere. 

But it sure is killing my hopes at a title run this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 10:54 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Started 0-2 and haven't lost since.

#1 seed locked up. Will get to relax next week and see which of you chums gets the privilege of losing to me first :D

Well with Wentz, Hunt and Allen I'm doing everything  I can to make this happen. 

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well with Wentz, Hunt and Allen I'm doing everything  I can to make this happen. 

Good call on picking up and starting Damian Williams. That could save you. Kelce was held in check too. It should be close.

I have Allen in my work league which I was dominating. Now I might lose in a league I have no business losing in

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Aaaand Phillip Lindsay picks this week to completely shat the bed. Fantasy playoffs are a cruel mistress 

Pete I have 4 of your players including  Lindsay  in my other Eagles league as the #1 seed. About to choke that league away.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, EaglesPeteC said:
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Peter,

I appreciate your youthful exuberance but this is my retirement tour. I will be winning the league this season.

Thank you.

I am fully prepared to send you into early retirement. 

Man....one week later we're both hanging on by a thread. You need Kamara to score 45 points. I need Thomas and McCaffrey to out score Wil Lutz by 43.

Archived