Week…what week is this?? Anyway, Bills on MNF this week.

Trentwannabe

Most unenthusiastic I've ever been with this team. I'm just counting down the days until we clean house and get a GM in who can surround his franchise QB with proper talent.

Can't draft, won't win while paying franchise QB top money 

Edited by BillsGuy82

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

And despite the resources we never are built that way 

We live in Bizarro world where we ignore our OL while the constant off season buzz is weapons and more weapons 

What good are shiny toys when intermediate and deep route rarely get a chance to develop with Allen under pressure and holes not opening consistently for James Cook.. Singletary seems to be doing just fine running behind the Texans OL

Now the question is, is our playbook not fully open because of Dorsey or is it because the lack of talent on the OL.. I'm sorry but these bandaid signings like McGovern were out of desperation and it's killing our cap. We need to draft better and get more production off rookie contracts

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

We live in Bizarro world where we ignore our OL while the constant off season buzz is weapons and more weapons 

What good are shiny toys when intermediate and deep route rarely get a chance to develop with Allen under pressure and holes not opening consistently for James Cook.. Singletary seems to be doing just fine running behind the Texans OL

Now the question is, is our playbook not fully open because of Dorsey or is it because the lack of talent on the OL.. I'm sorry but these bandaid signings like McGovern were out of desperation and it's killing our cap. We need to draft better and get more production off rookie contracts

We haven't ignored OL at all, we've dumped FA money and draft capital into it. None of it worked out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Gotta spend even more money and draft capital on something we've already spent an ungodly amount on.

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Well said lol, imagine drafting Rousseau, Epenesa and Basham all in the first two rounds but then having to spend money on Von Miller and Leonard Floyd 

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We haven't ignored OL at all, we've dumped FA money and draft capital into it. None of it worked out.

I disagree.. Spencer Brown and Cody Ford are the only reasonably high picks we've spent on OL. I think Brown came out of the Covid draft as well which was like shooting fish in a Barrell with lack of video and scouting 

Torrence was a nice get but personally I'm taking an OT over Kincaid considering we spent on Dawson Knox..

Edited by BillsGuy82